AP Vocab lesson 2 Blake Herald 7th AP Language 9-6-12 1. Confound to thwart or amaze, especi on the wholey by a sudden preventive; bewilder; confuse 2. To pass off into confusion or dis state a. third-year year confounds me resulting in across-the-board nights of no sleep. 2. Curate Noun: a member of the clergy employed to promote a rector or vicar. Verb: to take charge of or organize b. The curate burned all of Don Quixotes books on chivalry be piddle he believed they were the cause of his insanity. 3. Ethereal light, airy, extremely delicate, gauze-like or celestial c. When I am interpret in chapel or at church, I amount somewhat of an ethereal feeling. 4. inane foolish or inane, specially in an unconscious, content means; silly d. After my surgery, the narcotics sometimes make me feel fatuous. 5. feverous pertaining to or marked by fever; feverish e. Today in class, my febrile head made me suspicious, so I asked Kelsey to shape my temperature. 6. furtive characterized by stealth; knavish and secretive f. I aim to exercise my furtiveness when waking up early in the morning. 7. incredulous indicating or showing unbelief g. I looked at the wound tether with an incredulous face and public opinion how can something so frightful exist. 8.
Indefatigable incapable of creation tired our; non yielding to tiredness; untiring h. I wished I had an untiring body, besides sadly I do not. 9. Mutability conjectural or subject to flip-flop or alteration; incessantly changing i. As our lives are characterized by mutability, so must our schedules change. 10. nascent initiation to exist or develop j. Some believe that our world is in its nascent head of existence. 11. Nonplused to render dead nonplus; puzzle completely k. I overhear nonplused when I tense to figure start long factoring problems in math. 12. donnish overly concerned with minute details or formalisms l. The raw bill...If you want to get a full essay, order it on our website:
Ordercustompaper.comIf you want to get a full essay, wisit our page: write my paper
No comments:
Post a Comment